- 1 State Mission Directorate J&K Recruiting for Member, Chair Person, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Jobs Employment Notification.
- 1.1 State Mission Directorate J&K Jobs Opening Details:
- 1.2 JKPSC Jobs
- 1.3 Essential Qualification:
- 1.4 Required Age:
- 1.5 Mode of Selection:
- 1.6 Way of Applying:
- 1.7 Notification For Post 1, 2
- 1.8 Notification For Post 3
- 1.9 Related Govt Jobs in Jammu Kashmir:
State Mission Directorate J&K Recruiting for Member, Chair Person, Other Posts. | Check Latest 2018 Govt Jobs Employment Notification.
State Mission Directorate J&K Recruitment 2018 → Member, Chair Person & Other Vacancies: State Mission Directorate, J&K has displayed 07 vacant seats for Member, Chair Person, Social Worker/ Member posts. Candidates satisfying the disred eligibility conditions as mentioned in State Mission Directorate J&K Official Notification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 22nd August 2017 at 04:00 PM with the help of details mentioned below –
NOTE:- Candidates are advised to thoroughly read the State Mission Directorate J&K original job notification before applying for the desired post.
-Subscribe our Jammu & Kashmir job portal for govt jobs 2018 or sarkari naukri in Jammu & Kashmir.
State Mission Directorate J&K Jobs Opening Details:
Total Vacancies: 07
Name of the Posts:
1. Chair Person (Child Welfare Committee): 01
2. Member (Child Welfare Committee): 04
3. Social Worker/ Member (Javenile Justice Board): 02
Candidates must have acquired PG in Social Work, Psycology, Child/ Human Development, education, Sociology, Law and Criminology with relevant experience.
Candidates age limit should be less than 35 years.
Mode of Selection:
Selection will be made based on candidates performance in interview.
Way of Applying:
Interested & eligible candidates can send their printed copy of application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates/ documents, etc., in a sealed cover to the Office of the Concerned District Programme Officer, ICDS (District Child Protection Officer) or directly to J & K State Mission Directorate (ICDS) Lqpal House 110/02 Wazir Bagh Srinagar on or before 22/08/2017 up to 04:00 pm.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 22/08/2017 up to 04:00 PM.